Saturday, February 22, 2014

My secret to good skin

Hey guys its been awhile since you last see me!!

I know a lot of you out there have been asking me. Why my skin so nice? Why my skin so good? What kind of products I use? ETC.. ETC.... Therefore I'm finally ready to tell all of you my secret to having good skin. (Okay my skin not good skin but its clear skin okay? Like no pimples and normal skin condition, no longer oily)

So here's a photo of comparison after I found out the awesome thing to having a good skin.

1111

You probably think that this isn't like very scary, not a lot of pimples what but if you see carefully My pimples were BIG BIG BIG acnes!! (I have a lot more worse pimple conditions but I don't have the photos anymore because I don't dare to take photos LOL)

Okay so before I say anything I would like to show you my skin before I had a pimple breakout

ff

I used to have baby-like skin. I'm not kidding if you see my skin now you say its good then you should see this before I had my breakout... And if you realize I was fat here. and after I lost weight I started to grow a lot of pimples...

I don't think its puberty that made me had loads of pimples because I was still having baby-like skin until I was 17-ish - 18. I lost a significant amount of weight and I was like BOMZZZ PIMPLE ALL COME OUT... It was really really very scary... Until now I still think that its freaking horrible and I still have pimple scars on my nose etc and cheeks because I went to squeeze them myself...


fbs
My life saver company, Facelook Beauty Solutions...

To many of you, you might just think that

 'oh this kife is just here to write another paid advertorial or this post is sponsored.'

Now I tell you this post is NOT paid. Okay.. the truth is I have been going to the this facial salon for 3years+. I only received sponsorship recently because they found out that I'm a blogger and was keen to sponsor me in return for a banner, not blog post.

But to me, a banner is not enough because I cannot tell you in detail how good their facial is!!!!


So why you ask me its important and consistent to do facial regularly (I've been doing for 3 years liao)... here's probably the reason why:

image

This photo isn't mine I got it from google but its good enough to tell the story liao...
Okay you see all these bumps? Sometimes when you see this person's face you're like eh why her face got like bumps whenever there's light shinning on it or like only certain angle can see.. Also not pimple ma... and they are actually called clogged pores.

Clogged pores are formed whenever you're exposed to the environment. Normally after facial they will squeeze off all your clogged pores (aka pus/ hidden pus) and so your skin will be once again relieved from the pus. If you don't go for facial often, chances are clogged pores will form again.

Its either you go for laser to make your pores super small until it can't be clogged or you will have to go for facial regularly. By regularly I don't mean it to be every single week or day. just ONCE a month its enough.

So why must you squeeze the clogged pores out? 

Do you know that if you don't squeeze them on, they will be inside until the day they are fertilized enough to become PIMPLES?

Its just like harvesting plants, when the time is right they will surface onto the ground. ITS THE SAME THEORY!!!!

So why not squeeze it yourself? Why must go facial and waste time and money?

My question back to you is.. If you're squeezing your own face and still having a perfect skin, why are you still reading this post? HAHA

I have no idea why. I squeeze it myself I tried before already and it became scars. But whenever the beautician does it for me CONFIRM DON'T HAVE SCAR ONE.. I swear its like they have the miracle hand!

So why go to facial? Why not go to a medical clinic?

I tried going to the very famous skin center at Hougang... One session cost me $100+ and they simply gave me medicines to control the outbreak of my pimples. But the thing was every month you need to spend that amount of money and once you stop eating the pills pimples will start to grow back...

And the pills were daily pills who will remember to eat sia.... The doctors also discourage us to not go for facial because squeezing your pores/pimples is harmful towards your pores.

BULLSHIT. AT ONE POINT OF TIME THE DOCTOR SQUEEZED MY ZITS OKAY.

I was at my most down period of my life until my cousin intro-ed me to this facial place and it worked for me..... I also intro a lot of my friends there and all their skin recovered.... ALL OF THEM.

SAM_5921

Okay so this was me that day... I purposely went down with a empty face. NO MAKE UP. NO NOTHING NO PHOTOSHOP. You can seriously see my freckles and a few blemishes... (This photo was taken when I haven't been going for facial like 2months)

So I went for the normal priced facial which is super affordable... $28 !!!

Think about it. $28/month to maintain your skin condition. You tell me its expensive meh? Better than going to other places which have much more ridiculous prices like what $168/session? Do you see the result? I really don't know because the most expensive facial I went before was $68/session and trust me the effect is the same as this $28 one...

The reason why other facials are so expensive is because of what mask and ingredients they fucking put on your face. (like whitening, anti-aging etc) But for now I'm talking to majority of the people out there with outbreaks, pimples... etc etc...

So don't come and tell me $28 very expensive, Expensive then don't do lor let your face rot lol. Is like that one what Beauty comes with a painful price and this price isn't painful at all please.

SAM_5927


[Photo before facial]


This is an extreme close up to my current skin condition... Its been 3 years and I can see a huge difference. I don't get breakouts anymore, I don't get pimples very often either according to my beautician I'm having what you call, A normal Skin condition. Only that my nose is a bit more oily but that can't be helped...

Some of you may think.. Okay ah why still wana do facial nothing much to squeeze also.. OH WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THIS PHOTO:

SAM_5930


[Photo after facial]


SEE!! SEE WHY MY SKIN SO RED? Because the beautician went to squeeze out all the clogged pores that are inside my skin. THEY CAN'T BE SEEN WITH YOUR NAKED EYES ONE. You need to put your hands on my face then you can feel the grove of the clogged pores.

Okay don't worry for the first time you do it the redness will be gone within 3-4days. for me because I do it regularly now within 1 day my redness will all be gone...

Also for better effects try sleeping within 11pm-2am after facial on that day. This timing will be the best for your redness to heal its called the Beauty Hour.

Until now I still think that its pretty scary after facial but you think ah. one month one time, one session only about 2hours or lesser... Its pretty worth it what right???

I hope this post really can help you people with acne problems man!

For people who are interested to try out here's the Address:

Blk710A Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, #01-2631 Singapore 561710 
Contact 6452 5522 and book an appointment now! 
Quote 'Kife' for $28/session instead of $38 :)


And of cos, thanks to having a good skin complexion I was given the chance to endorse for Mentholathum Acnes this year.

1507852_591058910973262_930351426_n

Okay so here's the contradicting part you might think...

' OH this guy never use Acnes product and then he endorse for them. its all fake!! '

Okay my answer to that is.... NO.

The truth is I went for facial, I used Acnes pimple cream to help soften my pimples (whenever I get one) I never used the products that the facial place recommended to me. pimple cream etc. cos it was way too expensive... Acnes Pimple cream is only like less than $10?

Even if I don't really use the Acnes facial wash, I've tried it before and it worked wonders for me too! Its just that I'm used to my current facial wash that's why I never really want to change liao its like a routine!! but nonetheless the pimple cream is really super super duper good.

Additional tip is that. Oily skin use Gel Cleanser while Dry Skin should use Foam Cleanser

Acnes facial cleansers are foamed based :)

Anyway I have come to the end of my secret to having good skin I hope you can try it out at the facial place because its REALLY GOOD HAHAHA

SEEYA :D

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I expreienced this too! But the difference is my pimple grew when I gained some weight. Ok not some but.. many weigths, about 5 kgs. Geez. But I went to doctor andddd it works! Thanks for the facial doctor in these days ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did mine today ! looking forward for great results ! thanks kife for your reccomendation !

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I take the mrt to amk, how do I get there? I know theres a map online but idk which direction to walk from...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shop was closed and with a notice for rent?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shop is no longer at that area. Can you advise if it has relocated to a new address?

    ReplyDelete