Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Somewhere over the rainbow

Hey guys I know right its been a trillion years since I last blogged something... HHHAHAHA

Well I really had no time for blogs anymore and I guess blogging is a dying trend in Singapore already. But then again, how can I claim myself as a blogger when I don't have a blog that I use to update? haha

Not really. My motive of this post is to create memories for myself. HEHEE..

*I hate blogger's new interface like so empty and not nice one agrh!*

So that day I went for a couple photoshoot. My first ever try out of having a 'girlfriend' in my shoot.

DSC_0019

So after i POSTED this photo on instagram. A lot of people came and asked me whether is she my girlfriend. hahah She is my Model for this shoot and I personally contacted her to do this shoot with me because she has what I want as a girlfriend material, in terms of looks la... so ya you all always like to ask me right. What type of girls I like. This type of face one lor my type. hahah

DSC_0067

DSC_0098

DSC_0060

DSC_0165

DSC_0183

DSC_0234

DSC_0172

DSC_0084

DSC_0211

DSC_0249

DSC_0237

Lastly, I will be doing productions for my cheesy chips chips for you all to watch YA! Do watch okay :) 

Photo credits 
Model - Lyndelim
Photographer - LionelLim 
Makeup and hair - Clairwee

SEEYA!! 

9 comments:

  1. This post is so long! Friends quarrel? You wouldn't quarrel with a stranger on the streets. If you did not care so much, you would not write abou her. She matters to you. It is a better option to talk things out then fight like this? If you die tomorrow, this is the last memory you will have of her and this is the last memory you had left for her. Oooops sorry, too busybody. Just an opinion of mine but I can feel this person matters alot to you. You are not ready to let it go yet. Do not let the bad things blind you during quarrels. You will missed out many more good stuffs. -....- You can find new friends but you will never find another same person? Anyway, I love your pictures so much! Gonna come back here for more, hopefully you had made up with "her" by then and write something happier! -....-

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you even say something so disgusting about her on your blog that's open to public? Yes it may be personal to you but have you ever thought how her friends would feel reading this about her? What a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I had never seen a loser like you before. I am glad you dump her, you are so disgusting. Those pictures awful. Even if what you said was the truth, you should not had write about her like this. What a disgusting guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drag people's family down somemore. Imma a guy, I see liao also bth. You go be ah gua la LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you keep saying don't correct your grammar but really it's getting hard to even understand you and it's very annoying. Furthermore, what is up with your pictures? Totally not relevant. Can you be a bit more professional?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like you are just a asshole, here writing about your friend then in another post, talking about xx. You really deserve all these. Now it's hard to believe what you said here. I can guess who you are talking about, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think you have a right to get upset over Yutaki. What you are doing here is a trillion times more worst than him. I hope your friend can come forward to expose you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like those anon above me are her. haha, ignore them, kife!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like all of these anonymous messages are from 'that woman'. Their writing styles are all the same!

    ReplyDelete