Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Introducing Cheesy Chips Chips

Here are some things that I've been working for :

1st Video : Shit Relationship Problems


2nd Video : My Annoying Sisters



3rd Video : My Neighborhood Aunties



Okay so this is the first three videos regarding Cheesy Chips Chips.

My 4th video will be coming up soon believe me it on the way ya! I know it took longer time to do this video because i've been very very busy lately with work stuffs!

But if you can please leave a feedback on my channel on our videos so that we can improve from there!

Here are some questions to answer you all :

What is Cheesy Chips Chips?

Cheesy chips chips is a small production owned by me (that's why its on my channel ma) to promote comedy in the form of short films.

Will you be doing Vlogs in the future?

YES! I will be doing more videos in the future just that right now my focus is Cheesy Chips Chips that's why i'm not vlogging often on my channel.

Do you accept collaborations?

YES I DO!! Just email me at cheesychipschipsproduction@gmail.com for collaboration in the future :)

Okay I'm done! HAAHAHAHA I know its been a long long while since I last blog something (One of the longest breaks i've ever had in my life) that's because I'm so busy with army life. I can't be possibly uploading pictures taken in my camp right? its not allowed and my weekends are burned usually - because of filming or going out with my friends.

I really don't know who is still interested to read this boliao blog of mine. But once cheesy chipschips settle down.. i will be returning to this little blogosphere. this break gave me time to think what i want to do. and this blog somehow becomes my journal and I will be writing more in the future.

*To friends on my FACEBOOK i know i've been complaining a lot lately. well. just having some friendship issues and right now i'm more than happy because i've finally cut off every single shit i'm into for the past 1 year.

okay see you in the next video! BYEBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment