Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Throwback 2014

Good Morning People!

(Notice its no longer 'Hey guys' LOL, 2015 something different!)

So its pretty much funny because I think I have like less than 10 posts for 2014, and now I am magically going to sum up my 2014. HA HA HA... 

Okay la I don't really blog nowadays I just blog for the sake of keeping memories and photos here so I think if you're not interested you can read more interesting blogs like : 

SMRT FEEDBACKS VS Xiaxue 


So before I start my throwback I would like to clarify that, a lot of you (xx's army) came to my blog and bash me, Say my english not good la, Say I'm stupid la, Say I dug my own grave la. lalala tatalala actually its been quiet this few days kinda miss the drama but well that was 2014.

Truth is - My English is bad. 

Another point is - SO WHAT?

I believe I mentioned like zillion times on my blog that my english is bad. (Okay don't know I got mention a not in case you crazy want to go read everything I wrote to see if I'm biting myself) And so what. Did blogger.com have this guideline whereby - YOU MUST WRITE GOOD AND EDUCATIONAL THINGS ON YOUR BLOG TO BE A BLOGGER MEH? OR like your ENGLISH must be good to be an influencer meh?

TRUE ENOUGH - My readers come to my blog I guess mostly for anime, and my weight loss story which I shed 12kgs within months...

kife wee weight

And don't come and tell me ' I only know you after I read xx's post ' I know I'm not famous. - again SO WHAT. Being an influencer means I must be famous enough for everybody to know then I can be one ma? - NO.

AND I CLEARLY KNOW THAT I'M NOT UGLY. - CONFIDENT MUCH. :)

Okay enough of this 2014 saga which only happened in the last 1 week of 2014. I'm not some attention seeker, blogger to label and tag my post with any of that saga, IF YOU REALISE I DON'T EVEN TAG ANYTHING!

So let's begin with the top 10 keys in 2014 journey..... (ITS ALL ABOUT ME SO IF YOU WANT YOU READ DON'T WANT SUA. OKAY?)

Let me start of with my

1) ENLISTMENT

1

hehehee sadly, My enlistment was like on the second month of 2014. I guess this 11months of absence from my blog made me feel like actually, I'M NOT A WRITER. I'm not here to impress anyone with my with my posts, But more of here to safe keep my photos. (fuck all of you that say you can keep your photos elsewhere. look at that url. it says THEKIFE.COM)

Army life was indeed HAHAA. Better don't comment much about it later you all screenshot and I kena from my side I DIE. HAHA But okay la. Its pretty memorable just that in my opinion as someone who is more exposed on the social network. Its damm tiring that I have to keep up with the events and such and also to tally up with my everyday life which is - ARMY.


But don't worry because My post its not just going to talk about GREEN. I feel like my life is still okay compared to normal army people because I still do a lot of things that is - HUMAN LIKE HAHA.

2) Acting 

So earlier this year I did a project called - 4mins save the world. I was told to act as the person who narrates the video.

AND I REALISE I HAVE TALENT TO ACT AS AHBENG. HAHAHAHAHAA. Okay la its very easy to act as the bad guy la. And paiseh, I don't smoke so I ANYHOW SMOKE BUT I SWEAR THE PART WHICH I SMOKED CORRECTLY WAS CUT AWAY. LOL (Ya this video is for haters - BUAY SONG AH. HAHAHA)

Either way its kinda like my first few times acting. So I'm pretty happy about it. LOL


2


Being casted as the male lead for a channel 5 pilot drama episode. This was actually my first time acting and I was really like super duper happy about it because acting is SO FUN. HAHAHA




And also being the Male lead for a Drama series called [Perfect Kins] I really learn a lot and met a lot of people during this phase of my life. How to improve and what's not and of cos being happy that I finally found something which I like. Thank you all for being so supportive and thank you so much for giving me the experience of a lifetime - You know who you are!


3) AMBASSADOR 

3


Something new added to my list of target which is to become a brand ambassador. And I am so proud of myself that I could actually endorse in an ad. I'm really grateful and I feel very happy about it. I see standup posters and magazine ads, news ads! Heehee love it although I'm not really in love with the photo LOL.

4) WIGS

4

HAHAHA Being botak for like almost half of 2014. I also get to experience wearing a wig for the first time. haha the above photo is me with a wig. NOT BAD LA HOR. LOOK PRETTY REAL LOL. I really really appreciate cosplayers now. Because wearing a wig is really SO FUCKING ANNOYING. It really like can make me feel moody and all just by wearing it. HAHA


5) ANIME MATSURI

5


I don't know if I will EVER be in the anime scene again because of the whole saga. But I was really happy that I could be part of Anime Matsuri Last year, My 4th Year in a row. Although I didn't attend AFA Indo due to army. If I ever get the chance to go AFAID in 2015. I PROMISE YOU I WILL GO!!! Just simply because working there is so fun and I really love chatting and talking with you pretty people a lot!

6) Hiccup on magazine


I SWEAR TO GOD. This is like my dream come true. I really really wanted to have a shoot with hiccup and I swear this is just so... memorable. And I am so happy that I've gotten the chance to shoot with hiccup and be featured on a magazine. BTW, I also created an account for Hiccup on instagram. HAHAHA @thehiccupwee <---- Follow if you want. HAAHAHA


7) XIAXUE NOTICED ME

7

HAHAHA I know this is irony. I know that the leaked chat make it seem like I'm just fooling around that she is my idol. BE IT AT A GOOD CAUSE OR NOT. NO DOUBT, FUCK SHE IS STILL MY IDOL, AND SHE READ MY SHITTY BLOG, along with the underdogs. The rest of you haters can hate all you like. To be really really really honest (In case another chat leaks out) I am her reader, and I love the way she writes. Although I hoped that we could like 'me in a nicer way than this whole expose saga' but nvm la. already like that liao, so I'm just glad that my idol noticed me and I hope that she doesn't hate me because I REALLY FUCKING LIKE HER. I SWEAR!!!! - and although to you this whole thing might be FULL OF SHIT. BUT TO ME ITS LIKE STRIKING LOTTERY, I don't hate her, the only person I hate from this saga is that 'made in china' (not trying to say bad things about china people I love china people except for him) - BITCH PLEASE ~  BUT XX, I'M STILL A FAN OF YOURS!!

8) Cheesy Chips Chips

Starting a business is difficult, writing scripts, filming, editing is laggi best! I write my own scripts, find location, cast the people, film the scenes, edit the videos ALL BY MYSELF (filming sometimes with the help of other people) its damm tiring. BUT ITS WORTH IT!!! The joy and laughter you get from being onset is something money cannot buy. I look forward to many more videos and collabs! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T OKAY HAHAHA!






Indeed acting not good, sound like shit, not funny & a lot more. But nothing can stop me from my passion and I will try and continue to improve more and more!!! stay tuned okay!!!

9) Kifinanas

9
I don't know why you all support me, may because I'm handsome? HAHA but thank you all for the support you gave me, despite the hate comments and the saga, you choose to believe in me and support me til the end! I know I have you all and I'm glad that you stood by my side when people say I don't have anyone to rebut to help to support me, WELL I DO. Because I know that I have you pretty people. You people are the reason why I drag myself to blog, to insta post to do videos. You people are the inspirations to my work. Despite all the bad things about me, you people love me & I love you too.



10) FRIENDS & FAMILY                                                    


10

This year many many things happened... I am just really glad that when things turn bad, you people sent your regards to me... There are so many of you to fit in this small little 1024x683 pixel photo so if you're not inside, don't get upset because you should know where you stand in my heart. Although I'm a very strong person, sometimes I am sad I will need people to listen to me, and thank you all for lending me your ears whenever I need it and occupy me with your precious time when we don't really have much to talk about. Thank you for being a part of my life! I look forward to many more concerns when new saga appears. LOL JOKE. HAHA

To Gushcloud, I don't know if it will last, but I just want to tell you people that you guys are good people. We are all humans and by nature we are bitchy people... That doesn't mean you are evil/bad people. I trust people easily... and I hope that this trust that I put in will be worth while! We will survive this saga together! And whatever things I said in the past to destroy your reputation, I can only say - Let bygones by bygones... I look forward to many more fun and enjoyable time with you all. Thank you for trusting me again :)
           

I am not a blogger. I am an influencer and I'm proud of being one. Haters gonna hate. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger! LOVE THIS QUOTE HAHAHAH

And here closes the end of 2014.

Seeyou in 2015. which is now. lol

- NEVER CHECK SPELLING MISTAKES OR GRAMMAR COS MY ENGLISH SUCKS. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you that wigs are super ANNOYING. But short wigs are still manageable for me. It's usually the super long ones(especially those with a long fringe -_-) that annoys me the most cuz I'll take more than 10 times just trying to fit it on my head :/ please post more pictures of hiccup on insta cuz he's so kawaii~~~ γƒΎ(*´∀`*)οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a freaking awesome New Year!! ^O^ I wish you best luck and happier moments, as well as healthier body and become more pretty (like Cinderella) ;B -from a loyal reader

    ReplyDelete