Thursday, March 5, 2015

ONE MORE Steamboat & Teppanyaki Buffet

Hey guys its been awhile since you last see me!

IMG_5269

So as the titles says its about this steamboat buffet restaurant that I recently went to dine!

To be honest they are just newly opened for about 3months and I have been there 4times so far!

Personally im a big fan of steamboats and as someone that stays in the west, good steamboats are usually found in town areas like Bugis etc so its a bit of a hassle to travel so far to eat la must well cook at home right? 

So my mum told us that there's a new mall at Hillview called HillV2 she drove pass that day and saw the pricing of this restaurant and got pretty interested. My family doesn't cook at home because my mum dislike making the house in a mess after cooking so we decided to dropby this restaurant. 

We went to the restaurant and had dinner there and tadah. It was so good that I craved for more and I went there 2 more times (I posted on my fb before) Soon I get to know the boss of the restaurant and decided to film my cheesy chips chips new video in their restaurant! 

I brought my whole crew there that day for filming and after filming the boss is so nice to treat us all to the steamboat buffet so I've decided to show you guys how it was like!

Both the bosses are Taiwanese and Taiwanese are so polite and nice. I tell you what their service is top notch! 5/5 rating!! The staff's were all very sweet and nice and the environment is just soooooo cozy and clean!

IMG_5195

They have this typical jap/taiwan concept style for their restaurant and you see! ITS SO CLEAN!!! 

IMG_5194

The labels also do resembles taiwan style of steamboat HAHA!

IMG_5197

The restaurant serves a wide range of food which includes desserts and icecreams too! Hehehe

IMG_5193

Seafood!! Crabs! Prawns!! MEAT!!

IMG_5192

Taiwanese like to eat food with different spicies and sauces so they also offered the same concept!

IMG_5199

There's also a Japanese Teppanyaki counter where you can order nicely cooked japanese delicacy!

IMG_5254 

Here's a picture of us enjoying our food that looks like a propaganda photo to bribe you all to eat HA HA HA! 

IMG_5214

There are 5 kinds of soup bases in their restaurant : Kimchi / Indian Curry / Italian Ketchup / Chicken and one more i forget liao but the  the indian curry flavor is my favorite man!

Here are some food that we took : 

IMG_5181

And of cos... Steamboat must have seaweed and white cabbages okay! Don't be a picky eater! Eat more Vegs!

IMG_5205

This is their MUST-TRY - I call it LEGENDARY BEE HOON. ITS SO GOOD!!! The first time I ate 3 plates of this beehoon in their restaurant because it's so good! I told my mum that they DAMM clever make the beehoon so nice so that you will keep eating then you full liao won't take their other expensive food HAHAHA!

IMG_5208

Giant prawns! They are huge! And just need to heat it up in the pot for awhile then you can eat already!

IMG_5210

I think this is called SABU SABU! I think so im not a beef eater so no comments haha

IMG_5219

Another beef delicacy which I don't know too haha

IMG_5222

Big red crabs! Hehe my favorite steamboat must-have!

IMG_5279

Last but not least... CHILLI CRABS! Who serves CHILLI Crabs in buffets!! It's such an overkill! It's DAMM good man! I love it! I love it so much!!! 

I read this post until I feel hungry now already haha! But anyway ONE MORE, is a new restaurant and I hope to help them with this post! 

Overall these are the ratings : 

Food : 4/5 
Service : 5/5 
Ambience : 5/5
Cleanliness : 5/5

If you think why I rate them so high.... Then you should just dropby their restaurant and experience it yourself! It's definitely worth eating!! 

Recently they just lowered their price range! 

Weekdays LUNCH : SGD$22.80+
(MON - FRI | 12:00 - 15:00)

Weekends LUNCH : SGD$24.880+
(SAT, SUN & PH | 12:00 - 15:00)

Weekdays DINNER : SGD$27.80+
(MON - THURS | 17:30 - 22:00)

Weekends DINNER : SGD$29.80+
(FRI, SAT, SUN & PH | 17:300 - 22:00)

*price exclude GST/ no service charge

*Children price differs 

IMG_5263

So what are you waiting for? Hurry down to their restaurant and dine there!

You can visit their website at ONEMORE.SG

or their Facebook page FACEBOOK.COM/ONEMORE.SG

You can also call them to make a reservation :

6710 7478
4 Hillview Rise 
Hill V2 #01-14/15
SINGAPORE 667979

On a side note If you haven't watch my new video do click and watch and subscribe!



Enjoy eating! See you in the next post bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment