Friday, April 3, 2015

Mobile Blogging

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me! 

I know it's been very long since I did a post like this about photoshoots. But I just want to try it out again. 

Reason for me not blogging is because 

1) Im too busy. My daily life has been occupied

2) I dont even touch the computer if I never edit videos. 

3) it's troublesome to photoshop, copy and paste everything. 

So I've decided that. Well. Fuck it with the quality. Im going to post from now onwards, blogging with my mobile phone and photos that are edited using my mobile apps! 

Well I hope you like it this way. If you're reading it from a computer the quality might be really shitty. But from phone its still quite okay. Haha 

Maybe some time later I can teach you all how to edit photos with filters and different apps. But for now. Let's throwback to some of the shoots that I did recently.

So this is what we did yesterday at the railway station (Tanjong Pagar) only opens on public holidays now!

We did a mixture of couple/single shoots 


Part two featuring Lynde & I 






#THROWBACK - I went out with Caroline that day, and did a shoot with her at marina bay sands. Well we went there before but I think the photos are still worthy for a shot. So here you go :



You might have seen them on my instagram already. But wait. Stay tuned to the last okay! 

This is another throwback that day when I went out for filming :


And here is a recent throwback of the shoot I did with Lynde : 


Haha this shoot was just taken below my house. And we took turns to take for one another! Not bad HOR? Haha 

Well it was really fun but tiring to wake up early on the morning for this shoot. Haha I hope and look forward to many more mobile blogging!! 

Tell me if you are okay with the quality of the photos? Because they are all edited using phone apps therefore the quality might suck and also the photos are all squarish ya! 

Let me end off with :


Here is your new thekife.com 

Seeya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment