Monday, April 6, 2015

Nothing Beats Old School

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me!

Another short post! 

I went out with my long lost friend Wanyu! Haha we were like best classmates but then we kinda lost contact because of army. Just recently i randomly asked her out and she was okay haha! It was fun meeting out with an old friend! 

We went to marche to eat then took a photo here : 


Haha it is really no easy to take a photo using prime lens #selfie. Ahhaah!! Afterwards we walked around orchard and headed to TWG :

It's my first time there and I was amazed by the number of tea they serve. Really a lot man!


The tea pot really is cheat my feelings one! Haha like so big but pour about 3 cups then finished already. Really very little!! The cup is like those small tea cup not big ones okay!!! 


Hmm overall the service there was really not bad! When we didn't know what to order the waiter will help us with it and recommend us according to our needs! We ordered 3 cakes and 2 teas it was SGD$77+ hmmm. A bit too pricy the cakes aren't like normal size! They are small! And the taste is just about there... The Earl grey tea I would prefer Antionette's Earl Grey tea which is $1 cheaper than TWG's. Haha


Here's a photo taken by my beloved Wanyu! Haha can't wait for more meetups with her in the future! Shall end this post here! Haha 

Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment