Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A gift

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me!

This is a short post about that day when I tried to buy a gift for my mum's birthday. Haha My sister and I were puzzled. Because we did not know what to buy for her anymore. It seems like she has everything she needs. 

But well as a son I still have my own ways haha so I headed down to town with my friend. I took some photos there but you know photographer bad ah. So the photos didn't turn out great HA HA HA. 

So I chose two photos and decided to post them here :


Me trying to act a bit korean-ish hahaha didn't really work out well. BLEAH. 


Here's another photo which took me very long to take LOL!! Okay back to the present I bought. So I went to Louis Vuitton (My Mum's fav brand) wanting to buy a wallet for her. I bought for her one LV wallet 3 years ago... But I realize her wallet was too small and doesn't have enough compartments for her therefore I went to research and decided to buy this wallet :


Louis Vuitton Anais Wallet

This wallet is just nice compacted. With 6 card slots and two money compartment and a coin compartment! 

I researched for quite a few months because my mum doesn't like long wallets and medium wallet doesn't look CHIO enough la Jahaa! 

This is mega chio! I bought from the boutique at ION. Trust me the sales person there was so sweet and nice. Offered me orange juice even when I look like someone who won't even buy their stuffs and they treat me politely and nice. This is not my first time there already their sales personnel is bravo!! Very good service!! 

Anyway my mum loved it I gave it to her as an early birthday present! Haha it costed me SGD$735. Okay la fairly reasonable!! 

My mum isn't feeling well the past few days. She is suspected to have early appendicitis! Hope she gets well soon if not need to undergo surgery man! Her birthday is coming I made a wish for her which is to be healthy all the way! Haha! 

Okay see you in my next post! 

Byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment