Sunday, April 12, 2015

Filming Day

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me!

Finally! We took a one month's break not filming anything. (Well that's why you see all my reshoot photoshoots etc) because we were planning to do something different! 

Cheesy chips chips decided to make our channel multi-language haha! So you will be expectating like us speaking in Mandarin/English/Hokkien and even Malay.


It was pretty cool because I made the full cast of my ccc members except for Estelle (she is in a better place now aka korea) LOL! Okay wish her all the best for her work! 


These are my girls from cheesy chips chips. They may not be the best, or the prettiest, but each of them are special. At least to me. 

Haha so we head on and did filming etc with fellow UXM - A.K.A (Urban X'treme Monkeys) it's our first time having a collaboration with youtubers and its pretty interesting to be acting along with them! Haha!!


We really do look like a class full of weirdos!! We are moving on to a change for cheesy chips chips I hope you all will like it!! I must spend more time at home to do the editing for our videos man! Tiring!! Still have scripts to write!! Don't know when will I be free again to blog haha but ya... Hope that I can blog soon!


So stay tuned to our new episode soon okay? Subscribe to our YouTube channel @thekifeee ---> Click Here

See you in the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment