Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy birthdays

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me!

Well well well! It's been a very busy week for me! I have been editing videos and working everytime I reach home! Haha you will see my hard work paid off on this coming Wednesday!! Our brand new Cheesy Chips Chips episode will be out! But before that! Let me continue this blog post! 

It's April and full of birthdays! 17th was my Mum's bf's birhday. 18th was my grandmother's and tomorrow 20th will be my mum's!! 

So we had a small celebration at home that night : 


Well we are too cool for cakes so we used cupcakes! Ahaha no la cos only got a few of us LOL! Buy cake also no use HAHAHAHAHAA 


We had pizza/KFC for dinner and it was really short celebration AHHA! Aiya we are all old people nothing fanciful! 

Next up was 18th! Before my grandma's birthday we decided to take a few pictures below my house! So these were the shots taken :


Well it's Ryan And My Sis!! Haha haven't been taking photos with my sister. Hope there will be a collab soon! 

Next up : 


Lynde & I! AHHA so afterwards we headed to celebrate my grandma's 82nd birthday... Well I drew a picture of her and she really liked it! So happy!!! We had much fun there chatting and chatting everyone like grow up Liao easier to talk! So I shall just end off with some photos : 


May the whole family live healthily/happily ever after!! Buddha bless us! Hehehehe 

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment