Sunday, April 26, 2015

Picnic Day

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me!

Haha haven't been blogging for a week because I have been DAMM busy with work and like I go home everyday after work to do more work so decided to relax this weekend and held a small gathering with my poly friends! Haha 

We went to Yio Chu Kang Jetty because Shawn wanted to fish! Sigh! He ahpeh already! So young like to this this kind of stuff! Haha 

Supposed to meet at 1pm! End up all of us late except for Lynde, she reached at 12.30pm the rest came at about 1.20-1.40pm LOL!! 

We all made some dishes for the picnic and here's an overview of it : 


Hehe we made the food amount is about just nice! I'm in charge of drinks so I bought sunskist orange juice and this Kiasu China guy told me that if I buy at another place there's a promo to buy one and get a free mixed berry yoghurt juice worth $2.95! Haha sorry to say after reading this post the promo confirm wnd Liao LOL!! And of cos I also Kiasu ma so I went to buy lor ahahah!! Here's a showcase of the food we made! 


Lynde's MUM cooked this! Not her LOL


What's picnic without FRIED STUFFS!! Again Lynde's mum made this!! HAHA


I made salad and I guess it's nice? I think so la maybe 7/10? AHAAH


Toast! I love toasts! Made by Xiehang! 


Jonah's! He had some like chicken inside DONO wrap what de! But it's DAMM good and it's like a French or Italian recipe sia! High class de!


This layer of cheese inside its baked potatoes! It's superb! Jonah going to open a restaurant next time man!! 


Jiaren's Campbell soup - No comments. I'm the only one who drank it. HAHA


Caroline made this pancakes! I never tried it cos it's ehem... Not very appealing HAHA! 


Lastly, another dish made by Carol! Inside its chocolate with Oreo! It's a by sweet but it's not bad! 

Afterwards we just slacked because xiehang forgot to bring games and we rotted. Well the weather was playing a prank on us! Rained twice! Even rained the moment we step foot at the jetty! Wet lor!! 


Took some photos! Credit by Caroline! Hahha and of cos... What's a picnic without polorides! 


Hehe took so many failed ones this time round HAHAHAH! Looking forward to more with my beloved clique! 

Before I end this post would like you all to watch my latest video : 10 types of boys in school! We will be making a few sequels of the school episodes in the future too :) 




And of cos! See you next time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment