Saturday, May 2, 2015

Istana May Day

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me!

It's another day of shoot at the istana! Ahaha this is what we do on labour day lol! The queue was crazy even when we reached there at about 8+ am!! Haha although I feel that it's quite disappointing because there isn't many nice background for us to take but nontheless we still managed to squeeze out something !! 


Haha honestly. It's just like that lor! A fountain, a building, grass and more grass. That's all! HAHAHA! But okay la that first photo at the building is really nice man!! 


Here's a yay to the success of our photoshoot! No la just trying to be lame because they failed a lot of times just to take this one photo!! Haha 


I took extra photos for myself this time because I complain that I always have the least photos LOL!! Most of the time I'm the photographer ok! I shoot for everyone de you see the difference a not! Haah afterwards we headed to Dhoby Ghaut for lunch. Dine in at Na Na Green Tea (I forgot the full name of the restrurant liao, oh but maybe I'm right) 

So here are the photos!! Hahaha we ordered their lunch set meal comes with their special green teas (which I didn't bother to take because we were too hungry) lunch set only SGD$13.90, normally their food range is SGD$13.90~SGD$17.90 liao drinks is about SGD$7.50/glass so for lunch set its pretty worth it! Or else you will be paying close to SGD$30 per meal, per person!!! 


Afterwards we walked down town area finding places to take photos but couldn't find a nice spot so we walked to bugis and took train from there towards JEM. Haha JEM has a garden for us to take photos so we took a few : 



Afterwards we found out that there's a nice staircase at the kid's playground! So we went to snap a few photos there too hehehe


After taking photos we went to sing song at Teo Heng which is ridiculously difficult to book (booked one week in advance) and sang at the top of our voices until now I no voice Liao HAHAHAHA!! It was a really fun day! 


Hope that there will be more shoots soon! Stay tuned to cheesy chips chips too ya :) remember to watch our bloopers!!


See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment