Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Garden by the Bay X3

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me

I know its been like 2weeks since I last blogged about something but you know I was pretty busy with filming lately and didn't even have time to update my Instagram with photos!

So that day I went to gardens by the bay for the third time and did a shoot with my girls. So here are the photos :


For people who think that ' oh you can only pay to go into the flower doom for a good picture, you're WRONG! haha A lot of the photos were taken outside. and like this grassy place that we took photos at is actually outside and its free haha just need to find your way to the specific places to take photos can liao!!


Photo quality isn't that good this time cos even the editing part I just like quickly edit and post here liao HAHA. So we went into flower doom and it was having like the goat display thingy nothing much to take but managed to take one with the house.



Okay that's the end of this boring post basically. HAHAHA there will be updates on this post soon! watch out for our new video :




Seeya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment