Friday, September 25, 2015

Friendships are cruel

Hey guys it's been awhile since you last see me.

Have you ever felt like shit?

Being on a casual day, and boomz! 

All of a sudden a group of ' friends ' that you thought were sweethearts in your life just unfollowed you on social media.

The truth is, until today I still don't know why. 

So the story goes like this. One day on our blogosphere, I was being pulled into a controversy - known as the Gushcloud Expose, being one of the ' target ' from the leak of a whatsapp conversation between me & Mister Betrayer. 

Moments after this, I had 4 bitches that unfollowed me which happens to be in the same clique. 

Before this incident, I thought we were all cool. I can swear to buddha, that I've never ever said anything bad about any of them. Despite some of them famously known for being a bitch. 

Most of them, I've known them through work in the media industry. I guess we were not friends? But ya, I treated them like my friends and this is the kind of treatment I get. 

I've no idea what Mister Betrayer had poisoned you all, like how he ' tricked ' me into leaking out information from my company. I just want to tell you this :

' Thank you for being such an asshole in my life. '

I've learned so much from you guys. 

Acting like a friend, and backstabbing me behind. 

I've learn that there are so many superficial people in the world. 

Looking back, I almost gave up my clique that are with me by my side now to join the 5 of you. 

Luckily, we have no fate to be friends or else I would've lost these true best friends. 

Now let's move on to my friendship problems. 

I once had a big quarrel with one of my bestie now. We did not talk for 6 months. One day magically I liked her photo on Facebook and we became good friends till now. 

I'm 22 now and feeling puzzled. Over the course of these 2 years, I've been through ups and downs. I've made new friends, and also walked away from some.

My friends are doing well with their jobs, some are getting married and some even have their BTO flats coming their way. 

Which leads to me wondering if I will become alone? Am I feeling lonely or I'm just trying my best to fit into others. 

I've come to this age, it's adulthood. I do cherish those lovely times I had with my friends but we all know that we have not much time left with one another. 

In a few years time, they are going to have kids, going to have a family. They will all be busy with their lives and so do I..... 

Are we not best friends anymore? 

Why are we not spending time together anymore? 

If you're asking yourself these questions, you're actually falling into the same state of being over worried. 

Life has many chapters to it. When a chapter closed another one ascends. If we are always worrying about losing things, then we can never gain new things. 

We have all walked away from our pasts, but our friendships and bonds will always be there. We don't have to be clingy, don't have to be texting or calling one another every single day to stay close.

We can call up to meet for dinner once in awhile, talk about life, update one another. All we could wish for will be those times when we were still close and chatting daily. 

I guess this is how we grow up. Close friends should wish one another good luck. Today, I'm happy that my friends are doing well. We may not see the quarrels and arguments, but yay, they are happy and so am I. 

Why am I happy? 

You will find out soon! 

Until then, 

Seeya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment